Whether you are a weekend warrior, an outdoor adventurer or you have been in an accident, Cornerstone Orthopaedic Trauma Associates can take care of you.
We provide operative and nonoperative care for most fractures including:
- Pelvic and acetabular (hip socket) fractures
- Fractures about the hip and thigh
- Knee fractures
- Leg, ankle and foot fractures
- Shoulder and clavicle fractures
- Humerus (arm) fractures
- Elbow fractures
- Forearm fractures
- Sacroiliac Joint (SI Joint) Fusion
We also treat fracture nonunions (fractures that don’t heal) and malunions (fractures that heal incorrectly).